<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Layout:
Home > Citibank check
 

Citibank check

January 19th, 2016 at 02:57 pm

I got a check today from my citi credit card. They pay 1% on all purchases and 1% when you pay on the card, for a total of 2% back. I will add that $123 to my $20 challenge.
Prev. total $2429.00
todays ck. 123.00
new total $2552.00

1 Responses to “Citibank check”

  1. Amber Says:

    Awesome!

Leave a Reply

(Note: If you were logged in, we could automatically fill in these fields for you.)
*
Will not be published.
   

* Please spell out the number 9.  [ Why? ]

vB Code: You can use these tags: [b] [i] [u] [url] [email]